Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List


                                        hosted by: The Book and the Bookish

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you my top ten books are on my Fall TBR list.

Here is the list

I try to find this book and at last I've been able to borrow from my library. I heard it was good so I hope to enjoy reading it :)









I've already read the first pages of this book and I loved it. I think it was love at the first sight. I can't wait to read it  ^^












I read the first one and I loved it. I hope it happens the same with this one.










I've read what it was about and I loved the plot. I hope it doesn't let me down.











I always reluctant to read this one because of the plot, but everybody is saying is really good so I want to give it a try.











I've heard different points of view of this one, but still I want to give it a try. What I didn't know it was the book is soooooo huge. OMG! I though: I should probably bring a wheelbarrow to take it home ;)
 This is the fourth book in the Shopaholic series and although I don't love it I kind like it.










I read the first one and I love it. I want to read all Cassandra Clare's books, but first I want to read the prequel. I hope I enjoy this one as much as I did with the first one.









I think this one is going to be a really funny book. I can't wait to put my hands on it.









I've heard that everybody enjoyed reading this one and although I am not a huge fun of series I want to know what this one is about.









Well, this is me, but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Shopaholic & Sister is my least favorite in that series, but it was still good. The Help is really good, and it's got lots of funny bits in it.

    ReplyDelete