Sunday, October 14, 2012

Read-a-thon: THE END




Hi everyone!!! :)

How is it going? It's been a while since the read-a-thon finished. So I think it's time for a recap.

End of event meme

A Readathon tradition!

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?Hour 15 was the worst because I couldn't have my eyes open :_(
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?Any graphic novel by Maitena, Anya's ghost by Vera Brosgol, Out of mi mind by Richard Bach, The uncommon reader by Alan Bennet, Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. They are grahic novels andf books which less than 120 pages which they're very entertaining and easily to read.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?No
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?I think the way there was a host in the read-a-thon. I felt that it was always going to be something up in the Dewey's webpage.
  5. How many books did you read? 5
  6. What were the names of the books you read?Superadas 1, 2 and 3 by Maitena. I don't know how to translate the title, maybe something like Get over yourself. Ouf of my mind by Richard Bach and Dreams of Dreams by Antonio Tabucchi.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?I think Superadas 1. I laughed a loooot.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? Dreams of dreams by Antonio Tabucchi. I'd expected something more.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Nooooo, they did sooo great. Thanks a lot for cheering me up. I was so sleepy.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader, but maybe I try cheerleading next time :)

2 comments:

  1. I might throw some graphic novels into my pile next time, just for a boost of confidence :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely. It's what works for me :)

    ReplyDelete