Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sundays in bed with...


                        hosted by: Midnight Book Girl

Hi everyone!!! :)
Well, today I'm spending the day with this amazing book. 


I'm enjoying reading it very much because I really like Anne. I think she is pretty smart and very thoughtful. Although I haven't finished yet, I recommend you because it's an interesting story, Anne is a character which I think it's impossible not to fall in love with it and the chapters are really short, so you can read one now and then and you don't get tired.

Well, this is me, but what about you?



2 comments:

  1. Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorites!!! I hope you like it! I have such a soft spot for Gilbert! He is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I like it and I want to read the whole series. I'm glad that you liked too :)

      Delete