Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?


                                   hosted by : Book Journey


Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you the books I finished last week, I'm reading right now and I want to read next.

Well, as you have probably seen in my blog, I have done some lists with the books I want to read this month. So far so good. The problem comes that every time I go to the library I can't help but borrow and borrow books. So when I get home I think: What the hell? and start reading them, so now I'm basically reading everything EXCEPT what I'd decided to read ¬¬

Anyway, these are the books I'd read last week





I really love Maitena and all of her books. I feel identified about how women are and who we behave and the problems with men. Plus, I laugh a looooooot. I highly recommend them. They are funny, well-written, everything :)


















These are the books I'm reading right now


I hope to finish this book this week. I think it's going to improve now, that I'm in the middle of it. I hope so because it has let me down a bit.









 Just the opposite happened me with this book. It so funny and Anne is such a character. I love her and I'm definitely going to read all the books in the series :)









Next in my pile


Since this month I've decided to read British literature, I'm going to start with this one. I was not totally sure that I'd like the series, but once I started it I have tried to get all the books.







Well, this is me, but what about you? What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Women on the Edge, those sound pretty brilliant ;) I can relate!

    Good luck with your current reads, 2 goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yes, Maitena is amazing, she did a great job.

      Delete
  2. Never heard of the Women on the Edge books - they look super funny tho :)
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :) Please read them, they're hilarious.

      Delete