Thursday, November 22, 2012

Library Book Haul

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to do something "different" from I'm normally use to doing. I want to share with you the books I've borrowed this week from my library. In my town, I have the possibility to go to two libraries, so I'm going to show you the books I borrowed from both.

Here are the books



Well, as you can see, they are translated into Spanish, but no worries I'll translated the titles into English, although I'm sure you recognised some from the spine.

From the top to the bottom

Count Karlsten by Philip Pullman. I know Philip Pullman because of the trilogy His Dark Materials. I liked the books and I read others. I didn't know this one existed until I saw in the library, but the cover was so beautiful and it seemed an interesting read that I decided to pick up.

Ferret Chronicles. Rescue Ferrets at Sea by Richard Bach. I'm a huge fan of Richard Bach. I have read several books and I loved all of them, so when I saw this one in the library I took it right away. At first, I didn't know if the author of this book was the same Richard Bach had read, and yes he is. It surprised me because this book seems to be for children and I thought Richard Bach'd only wrote for adults. I've read a bit and I like it.

The mortal instruments. City of bones by Cassandra Clare. Yes! I borrowed this book too. The reason I haven't read this book is because I started reading Clockwork angel. the infernal devices series and I didn't want to mix up stories, but since I really want to read all of them, I don't care any more.

On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. I know that most of you liked this book, but it hasn't been until I saw two bloggers to try to convince people to read this book soooo hard that I decided to give it a chance.

Beautiful creatures by Kami García and Margaret Stohl. The same thing happened with this one. Two Vlogger said that they enjoyed reading it soooo much that I decided to borrow it.

No! I don't want to join a bookclub by Virginia Ironside. I don't know how I found this in goodreads, but the tittle grabbed my attention very much.I looked for it in the library and fortunately I found it. I read a few pages and I liked it. I hope it doesn't let me down.

Well, this is me, but what about you? What do you borrow from the library? Feel free to share :)


No comments:

Post a Comment