Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday quote


Hi everyone!!! :)

Well, today I want to share a quote I took from the book Kramer vs. Kramer by Avery Corman. I read this book in Spanish and I wrote down the quote in Spanish, so now I'm translating it into English because I can't find the original one. I hope this translation is alike to the original. If not, let me know.

" He always carried a book to read and this allowed him not to look the walls of the reception"

I like imagining Kramer always with a book and in any moment taking out and read a few pages. I like when people do that, just being in a place which is not a library, maybe it's on the bus or on the subway reading a book and enjoying the pleasure of it Great! :)


Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment