Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Birthday Book Haul

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share the books I received for my birthday.

Here are the books:


A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. I have heard this book is about the comparison between French and English culture Charles Dickens did. I'm totally sure about it, but, anyway, I really want to read it and I hope I like it.

Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens. Well, I think this is another classic that unfortunately, I haven't read. I don’t know what is about, but I don't mind. I think it's going to be a great read. I think it took me time to read because it's a bit thick :(

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by

The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. For this one, I've heard people like, people don't or at least as much as they expected. I think all we have the hopes up since we all loved Harry Potter books, but, anyway, I'm going to give it a try :)

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment