Saturday, December 1, 2012

December TBR: A Christmas Pile


Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you the books I've decided to read this month and here are the books


In fact this month I'm going to split the books in two piles.

The first pile is dedicated to books related with Christmas. I think all my choices happens at Christmas, but I'm not totally sure.

The books of this pile are:

The gift by Cecelia Ahern. I don't have any clue what this is about, but I add to the pile because it's crystal clear that it's about Christmas.

Dash and Lily's book of dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. I've already read this one, but maybe I reread now because when I read it it was summer and I live in Spain, so it was so hot that when they talked about how cold it was or how great the lights were, I couldn't imagine it very well.
                                   
I have started this one and I really like it. I find the prose of Charles Dickens easy to follow.
I saw in some book blogs hat people had enjoyed reading this book and although I don't like chick-lit much, I think this could be a great read for the season                                        
I think this book would be great as a change. A murder happens at Christmas. Sounds interesting.
So today I watched this video by books and quills. She talks about the films are coming out soon based on books which have had a great success. She proposed to read the books before the films before films spoil them. She talked about 10 books and I have chosen some from her list.

So the second pile is books I hope to read before the films come out.

Beautiful creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I have started this one and OMG is really good. If it wasn't so thick and I think I would finish very quickly, but my hands get tired of lifting it :(

City of bones by Cassandra Clare. I have only read Clockwork angel (yeah, my bad)and I really liked it. I hope to read this one before the film comes out.

Cloud atlas by David Mitchell. I think the film comes out already because I saw that you could see the trailer some time ago, but anyway I'm really curious about this one.

Great expectations by Charles Dickens. Apparently, it's going to be a new version of this classic which by the way I haven't read, yes, I know : _( So I think it's the perfect time to give it a try.

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment