Monday, December 31, 2012

December TBR: How I did it

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the books I read this month.

This month I finished:


Rescue Ferrets at Sea
 

Rescue Ferrets at Sea by Richard Bach. I really loved all the books by Richard Bach because all of them are full of wisdom and advice. This one was a bit different from other books I've read by Richard Bach because the characters were animals and I think the book was aimed more to children although adults can enjoy it too.

 




A Christmas Carol 


A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. This read surprised me a lot because I thought simce the book has more than 100 years, I was going to enjoy the tone or the story, but I was wrong. I really loved it  because it was scary and it was beautiful too. When you end it you want to be a better person and be more generous. I think Charles Dickens sends us a beautiful message.

 

Bludzee 


Bludzee by Lewis Trondheim. Ooooo I really really loved this book. The main character is a cat and he is funny and charming. I highly recommend it to adults because I think it's not appropriate for children.

 


Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) 

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis. OMG this book was amazing. I gave 5 starts on Goodreads because I couldn't give it more. The things I expect in a book are in this book. It's funny and there are some hard topics and Jax ... Puff, I really loved it and I couldn't put it down. It was really cute. I love it :)

 



Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim, #1) 



Scott Pilgrim by Brian Lee O'Malley. I liked the book, but I didn't love as much as I expected. I thought it was going to be one of my favourite reads, but it disappointed me a bit :(




ttyl (Internet Girls, #1)


ttyl by Lauren Myracle. I finished it yesterday and I really loved it. It took me like 3 days finished it, but I didn't have much time to read it. I loved because the relationships of the three girls and their issues. Great book. Two thumbs up! :)









Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment