Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


                                   hosted by : Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the books I finished last week, the books I'm reading right now and the books I want to read next.

Last week I finished

Rescue Ferrets at Sea 

Rescue ferrets at sea by Richard Bach. I really liked it and I highly recommend this book and all the books by Richard Bach. They are so great that you can't barely put them down. Besides you can read them in one sitting because they are quite short.






Now I'm reading

 



Beautiful creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I really like it, it's very interesting and mysterious.

 







A Christmas carol  by Charles Dickens. I like this one too. Although I though it was going to be good, I've never thought that it would be this good.






The gift by Cecelia Ahern. I have just read a bit, but I like the book. It's so easily to get into the story although the vocabulary it's a bit hard for me.









Next in my pile

 

Simply irresistible by Jill Shalvis. I'm really excited about this book. I think I'm going to love it and besides it happens at Christmas (I think) so this is the perfect time to read it. I hope it doesn't let me down :(

 






City of bones by Cassandra Clare. I also really excited about this one. I really love Clockwork Prince, so I hope to enjoy as much as I did with that book :)








Well, this is me, but what about you? 

10 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about Beautiful Creatures.
    City of Bones is pretty good, I liked it. Hope you'll enjoy it as well. :)
    Happy reading!
    My It's Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :)

      I like Beautiful creatures, but it's a bit intense sometimes.

      I've already read Clockwork Angel and I loved it, but I'm a bit reluctant to read City of bones. I hope it doesn't let me down :_(

      I'm glad that you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. I really need to start the Mortal Instruments! I have the first three books! I'd like to read Beautiful Creatures too!
    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had to return the copy I had in the library because it was going to expire, plus it was reserved :_( Apparently, here in Spain they are very popular.

      But, anyway, I highly recommend you Beautiful creatures. It's an interesting read :)

      Delete
  3. The ferrets sounds like a fun read! How great that you are reading Dickens. I've never been able to get into any of his books, although I really should. One day, though. One day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was better than I expected. I really loved it and I think children will love it too.

      Well, I haven't read many books by Dickens, but this one surprised me a lot, because I thought it would be old fashion. Luckily I was wrong :)

      Delete
  4. Love the variety - some Christmas theme as well which I've been feeling in the mood for lately too. I hope to read Beautiful Creatures too before the movie comes out.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! :)

      Although Beautiful creatures is quite thick, you can easily read in one or two.

      Delete
  5. Yes, great variety. And same with me, after some island reads under the sun, now i feel like a winter book. Have a lovely reading week :) here are my reads: http://virtual-notes.blogspot.de/search/label/bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! :)

      Yes, I think it's great to have some books according a season or a concrete time.

      Delete