Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Monday what are *you* reading


                                   hosted by : Book Journey


 Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to share with you the books I'm reading right now, the books I finished last week and the books I want to read next.

Last week I finished

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim, #1) 



Scott Pilgrim's precious little life by Brian Lee O'Malley. I liked this book, but I didn't love it :_( But anyway, I had a good time reading it and I'm going to read the next books in the series.





ttyl (Internet Girls, #1) 
ttyl by Lauren Myracle. I really loved this book. At first I was OK I liked it but I expected more, but then I kept reading and OMG it was so great that I couldn't stop reading it. I hope the rest of books in the series are this good :)








Now I'm reading

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) 



Anna of green gables by L. M. Montgomery. This is taking me a while because Anna is interesting, but I'm a bit tired of all the stories are about how Anna gets in trouble, so I'm reading one story every day.






Next in my pile

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) 


Clockwork prince by Cassandra Clare. this is the second book in the series the infernal devices. I'm really excited about this one. I have heard nothing but good things about it and now I can't wait to read it :)






Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment