Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Minute Reading Read-a-thon Wrap-Up


Hi eveyone!!! :)

Well, it's almost midnight and it's time for me to see how I did and I have to say I'm very happy because I managed to read 2 out of the 3 books I wanted to read.

So these are the books I read

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim, #1) Scott Pilgrims's precious little life by Brian Lee O'Malley. this book was good, but not what I expected. it took me a little bit to get into the story, but to tell the truth it improves after that.

ttyl (Internet Girls, #1) ttyl by Lauren Myracle. I just finished this one and OMG, it was funny and lovely, but also it has some serious stuff which makes you think about how technology can be good or bad at the same time. I highly recommend you :)

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment