Thursday, December 13, 2012

Library Book Haul

Hi everyone!!! :)

So this week I went to my libraries, again, and these are the really cool books I've borrowed. I hope to be able to read all of them, they seems to me they are going to be great reads ^^

And here they are:




Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle. I'm not totally sure if I've already read this one or it was the second part. But, since John Green recommended to read books of Sherlock (and I like his recommendations), I decided to borrow it.

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. I have read the first part in the series and I really loved it, but I have heard no so good comments about the second one and I was reluctant to read, but, anyway, I'll try to read it soon.

Where Rainbows end by Cecelia Arhern. Sophia from Alone Together Fact Fiction told me about this book. So when I saw in the library, I thought to give it a try :)

The Christmas Books by Charles Dickens. Vintagefrills from Vintagefrills told me about this book and when I saw in the library I took it right away because it sounds the perfect read at this moment. I'm already reading A Christmas Carol and I can't wait to read the rest of the book.

The Magicians by Lev Grossman. I have already added this one to my TBR pile, but when John Green recommended in his video, I decided to look for it in the library. Since I have sooooo many books to read this month I'm sure I won't be able to read all, but at least I hope to start this one to know what's about.

Well, this is me, but about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment