Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Quote

Hi everybody!!! :)

Yesterday, I had a technical problem. I'm sorry that you had problems to get into my blog and have messages that there was a threat on my blog. Freda from Freda's voice was really sweet and she told me about it. Apparently one of the blogs I have linked in the right bar pasted something cut and it was considered a threat by Google. She is a real person, not a virus, since for months I've read her blog and watch her videos. I've contacted with her because I really like her videos and stuff and it's a pity that other people can access this content. I hope she can fix it soon.

But, anyway, today I want to share with you a quote which I find hilarious. I like when you are reading a book and a sentence of several sentences grabs your attention, maybe, as happens in this case, because they are funny or maybe because it contains wisdom, in any case, it's just great to learn from a book :)

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
And here is my quote:

"Perhaps I'm dead. I wonder how you would know? If you died in your sleep and woke up dead, who would let you know?"

Hahahahaa I really loved this book because it was really really funny and this quote shows it.














Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment