Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sundays in bed with...


                        hosted by: Midnight Book Girl


Hi everyone!!! :)


So today I want to share with you the book I'm spending the day with

ttyl (Internet Girls, #1)


At first I was a little disappointed because I thought I was going to love it and I just liked it, but after reading a few pages more I couldn't put it down and when I did I told myself: "I'm going to read a few pages more,  just a few pages more" and I ended up reading 20 pages or more. So now I'm about to finish it even though I haven't had much time to read it. Yes, I really love it now :D

Well, this is me, but what about you?


2 comments:

  1. I totally loved this one! It comes across like bubble gum and then when you read it you realize it's dealing with some very serious issues. I love the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally agree with you. It surprises in many different ways.

      I'm glad that you enjoyed as much as I did :)

      Delete