Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday of review: Simply Irresistible



Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the review of this OMG book ;)
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)
This is my second read in the challenge

The Christmas spirit reading challenge



                    hosted by: True Book Addict at The Christmas Spirit blog



MY REVIEW:

The author: Jill Shalvis. I hadn't heard nothing about this author until Kimberly from On the wings of books put it in my way, but accordingly with Goodreads and her onw website, she is a best-seller with over 50 romance novels.

The story: It's about a woman, Maddie, who decides to start a new life in Lucky Habour after being fire and broke up with her boyfriend.

My thoughts: I really loved this book because it was a beautiful story and everything which happens in the book, even the tough stuff, is seen from a positive perspective. The book is written in a way that I felt that Jill Shalvis  took my hand and we walked together through the pages. So, yes, although it's 350 pages you can easily read in just one day.

I loved all the characters, especially Maddie, because they are lovely and friendly and you can easily feel identified with parts of them. But there is one thing I didn't like and it's Jax physical description and some behaviour he did. Sometimes, Jax seemed to be too good to be true. Apart from that the whole book is really great and the romance and sex parts fit perfectly. It's just simply irresistible.

To Sum Up: I highly recommend it to everyone because it's a great read. There are complex issues in it and it's so well-written that you can stop reading, but I think seeing how the book is explained that women love more than men.
Well, this is me, but what about you? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it :)

    This is one of my favorite series, I wish I could live in Lucky Harbor because it sounds absolutely perfect.

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I loved it :D

      Thank you! I'm going to read the rest of the series and I hope they are as good as this one *cross my fingers* :)

      Delete