Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are you ready for Sarah Dessen?

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you The Sara Dessen Challenge which I found in GReads and it's hosted by I Eat Words.

 

The idea is reading a book by Sarah Dessen every month. There is not prize to win or anything just the opportunity to read her stories for the first time or enjoy them again and chat about them after that.

                                                 Here's the schedule

February - Just Listen
March - This Lullaby
April - Dreamland
May - The Truth About Forever
June - The Moon and More
July - That Summer
August - Along for the Ride
September -Someone like You
October - Keeping the Moon 
November - What Happened to Goodbye
December - Lock and Key
 
I think it's a really great idea because it gives the chance to people like me that I haven't read any of her books (yes, I know :'( ) to read them and discuss them with the amazing book lovers community. Yes! :D

For more information about this cool challenge, just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment