Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?


                                                     hosted by : Book Journey


Hey, guys!!! :)

So today I have some books which I want to share with you. These books are the books I'm reading now and the books I intend to read next. I hope you like them and comment about them. Thanks a lot for stopping by :)

The books I'm reading now are:

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) 


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I expected to love this book more, but, it's not what it's happening and I feel a bit sad about it. I think I haven't got to the best parts, so it still can improve or at least, I hope so :)




Madame Bovary 





Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. I haven't read much this book, so I don't have any idea  what it's about yet. I've decided to read the book in French because I want to learn some French, but maybe I'm crazy and this read is going to be a tough one. So what do you think? Is it easy?





The books I intend to read next are:

Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next, #2) 




Lost in a good book by Jasper Fforde. I read the first book and I liked it. I need something funny to read and I think this is an excellent option :)



Epic Fail 





Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik. I wanted to reserve it for the next month, but I can't wait to read it any more :(







So, what do you think about them? Have you read them? If so, did you like them? Let me know in the comments. Thanks :)

8 comments:

  1. You will love the Jasper Fforde book. Those Thursday Next books are some of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I was a bit worried about it.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Don't give up on the Vampire Academy series - it gets better and better with each book :-) I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for telling me because I really want to give this book a second chance :)

      Thank you and have you a HAPPY READING :)

      Delete
  3. I have Madame Bovary on my TBR shelf too. I haven't read it yet, though. I've heard it's emotionally difficult but the writing is actually quite lovely. I'm looking forward to reading it. Good luck with your French version! That actually sounds kind of cool since it was originally written in French.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the way Flaubert writes because I really want to continue with the story although I don't understand very much :(

      Delete
  4. Lost in a Good Book will definitely be a fun read for you this week - the whole Thursday Next Series is worth reading :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for telling me. Now I can't wait to read it :)

      Have a great week too! :)

      Delete