Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever

                                      hosted by: The Book and the Bookish


Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I want to discuss with you about the most frustrating characters ever we can find in books.

I've racked my brains trying to find those characters I've annoyed very much and I could think of these 8

The Girls: 

Jane from Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Do you think she's annoying or it's just me? Anne is soo kind with Jane whereas Jane always says what her mind speaks and she doesn't care if she hurts Anne's feelings. Agh, I'll strangle her X-(

Jana from ttyl by Lauren Myracle. This character is not only annoying, she is a really bad person. She's horrible and she doesn't care about anybody. She likes saying bad things about people, she think she's great, but in the end she'll see she's alone.

Amanda from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Uff, this person annoys me a looot. She seems to me she's spoiled. She wants what she can't have and don't let other people to get it. It's like she can get anything because she's batting her eyelashes. But when she can't get in this way, she gets mad.

Laura from P.S. I love you by Cecelia Arhern. Puff, I think she's similar to Amanda, but in an older version. She doesn't know what she wants and she doesn't care to hurt people. She makes scenes and she is also spoiled.

Katherine 1 from An abundance of Katherines by John Green. I don't remember very well, but I think she kissed a guy or went out just to know what it was and then she left the guy. I think she was a bit impulse and she didn't care about consequences, just to get what she want.

The Boys:

Tal from Nick and Norah's infinitive playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. He appears just a moment and I want to punch him in the face. What a jerk! He thinks he's the best and he is just an idiot.

Will from Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I think Will is the character who annoys me the most. He could have whatever he wanted, but he is such a vain that this is impossible. He hurts people and he, deep down, regrets, but sometimes you see he enjoys with that. He is helpful, but he also brings problems.

Hadley's father from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. This is the only character who is an adult and his behaviour surprises me a lot. I am not saying when you're an adult you can't make mistakes, but the way he does everything is very selfish. He doesn't think in Hadley, he only thinks in himself. Besides, if you're not happy with the whole situation, you're a bad person, whereas he can do whatever he wants. Uf.

So, yes, these are the character annoy me, but what are yours? Can you think in more examples? What do you think about the characters I chose? Do you agree with me? Please let me know in the comments and Don't forget to link me your characters :)


6 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love that you put Hadley's father on your list. He definitely was frustrating.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you split your list into boys and girls! Very Clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Although Hadley's father is not a boy, but anyway he's frustrating :D

      Delete
  3. To me, Anne is really annoying--she's just *too* good, you know? And she talks way too freaking much all the time. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha I hadn't thought it in that way, but mmm maybe I should add her too :)

      Delete