Friday, March 15, 2013

Book beginnings: This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

 

                                        hosted by: Rose City Reader

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the beggining of this book


This Lullaby



"Chapter one

The name of the song is "This Lullaby". At this point, I've probably heard it, oh, about a million times. Approximately."












So far I like it, it's a quite interesting read and the main character Remy is funny and intelligent.


So, what do you think of this book? Have you read it? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read this author...love the look and sound of this one.

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend you Just listen. I devoured it. This one is less interesting, I think.

      Delete