Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday quote

Hi everyone!!! :)

It's been a while since i¡ve done this one. i've been thinking about what uote could be appropriate with my mood and I think this one is perfect.

I took from this book

 Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

and the quote is this one

"What can't people say what they mean all the time?"

Yes, exactly, why not? For me, it'd be perfect. I don't know why we don't say what we mean and/or what we think of somebody/something/ or a situation. Well, the only reason comes to my mind is not to hurt feelings. Yes, that's a good reason, but I think if you say it, it's much better than if you don't because the other person has no clue what it is going on. And for my , THAT is worst. Maybe you can feel you can't say it with nice words or you can't express a feeling in words, that's totally understandable, but being honest and say how you feel and it's much better than hide your feelings and feel terrible.

I don't mind if people say what they think, I think  I can handle it and I'm sure most of the people can handle even if you don't use the right words. But, yes, if you say the things in a nice way can help a lot. Fist breath, then take it out. You'll feel better :)

Well, so this is me, but what do you think of this quote? Do you agree with me or not? Let me know in the comments. Be nice, but if you can't at least express yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment