Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sundays in bed with...

  hosted by: Midnight Book Girl
Hi everyone!!! :)
 
Today I'm a bit sick so I'm picking books from my shelf which fit better with my mood :'(
 
I think this one does perfectly. I think ALL the books by Jill Shalvis are the best companion :)
 
 
Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) 
 
I haven't read much, but I think I'm going to love it :) This is the 4rd book in the series and the first three books the main characters are 3 sisters. I guess in this one they are not going to appear, so I'm going to miss them.
 
I highly recommend the rest of the series because it's very entertaining and funny :)
 
Well, this is my book, what do you think of it? Have you read it? If so, did you like it? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to share with me the book you're spending the day with ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling good :(

    But I'm happy you're reading Lucky in Love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are great!!! :D

      I'm so glad that you recommended them. On Friday I started Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot and I liked it. I didn't keep reading it because I wasn't in the mood for a crime book, but I'm going to take again soon. I'm so excited ^^

      I'm feeling better now :)

      Delete