Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday of review: The Yellow World by Albert Espinoza




Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you my review of The Yellow World

The Yellow World

What is this about? In this book Albert Espinosa tells the lessons he learned when he was hospitalized in the hospital because he had a cancer. When he cured, he applied those lessons to his life and he now has compiled all the lessons in this book.

                                             MY THOUGHTS ABOUT IT

What I liked: the fact that the lessons, he learned when he was ill, you can apply in your life and be happier.

This book totally surprised me. Not only because it was non-fiction and I thought it was going to be a novel, but also because I loved the world he talks about in this book. A different world from the rest of the people. A world of his own.

Although he talks about cancer, and it's a topic which has touched me directly and I am not happy to read books about it, the book is funny. Sometimes it's really difficult for me not to laugh out loud. Albert tells the whole thing in a very funny way.

I like his idea of buying a diary where you write on it every day and  you put objects on it. I think it's a really curious idea and I want to do it.

I like when he describes the yellow people. I think it's the best part of the book.

What I didn't like: The lessons were too many for me. I think it's a book you need to buy and read it little by little absorbing his ideas.

Sometimes, I didn't agree the way he sees the life. Plus I don't think I understoof the concept of yellow and yellow people. It was strange.

I didn't like at all when he says we have to talk about our own death, what day we're going t die. That made me feel sad :'(

Overall: I liked it, but I think I should have read it slowly and thinking more deeply in every lessons.

Well, this is my book, What do you think of it? Do you want to read it? Have you read it? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment