Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's read-a-thon: Hour 1

                                                 Dewey's read-a-thon
Hi again!!! ;)

I'm posting again . This time I'm going to share with you  

My Introductory Questionnaire 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
 I'm reading from Spain. Olé! ;)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? 
I think Stranger and Stranger (Emily the Strange Novels #2)by
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? 
Mmm this year I haven't bought many sweets, so I think a toast with crème. They are delicious.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
 I'm a teacher. I love reading books and I love English. I was always good at English Language at High School.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

 I don't know. I think I'm going to try to read what I like the most and don't think if I'm reading a lot or not. And not read all the time, try to do other things.

Well, this is me, but what about you? Let me know in the comments :)

2 comments: