Sunday, April 14, 2013

In My Mailbox: Give me baby, one more time :)



                                            hosted by: The Story Siren



Hi everyone!!! :)

So, the other day a new book came to my house. My partner had ordered several books and all of them arrived at the same time except this one. We thought we had lost, but unexpectedly, this one arrived this week

Yes, I'm really excited about this book. I've heard nothing, but good things about it and about Maureen Johnson. I hope I like it :)

The other day I went to my library and borrowed all these books:



  • Dawn of the Bunny Suicides (Books of the Bunny Suicides #3)by
  • Hypnotizing Maria by
  • The Lonely Hearts Club by  
  • Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies (Dilbert #2)by  
  • Nemi (Nemi #1)by
Since Dewey's read-a-thon is almost here I want to have some books which I want to read and at the same time are short because since I am a slow reader I found impossible to finish many books in other occasions so this is a way at least to read something :)

Well, this is all I wanted to share with you. Do you know the books? Let me know in the comments and share with me what there is in your mailbox! :D


2 comments:

  1. Nice book haul!

    New GFC follower!

    My IMM - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/05/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete