Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


                                              hosted by : Book Journey


Hi everyone!!! :)


Today I want to share with you the books I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.

Last week

Since on Saturday it was Dewey's read-a-thon, I have the opportunity to finish some books.

I read 6 book

Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies (Dilbert, #2)


Build a Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies (Dilbert #2) -by









Dawn of the Bunny SuicidesDawn of the Bunny Suicides (Books of the Bunny Suicides #3) by
Nemi (Vol. 1)
 
 
 
Nemi (Nemi #1)by
Diy Dentistry: And Other Alarming Inventions

 
Diy Dentistry: And Other Alarming Inventions
by
Curvas peligrosas

Curvas peligrosas (Curvas peligrosas #1) (Dangerous Curves)by
Return of the Bunny Suicides

Return of the Bunny Suicides (Books of the Bunny Suicides #2)by
I'm Not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot (Dilbert, #11)
 
 
I'm Not Anti-Business, I'm Anti-Idiot (Dilbert #11)by
Hypnotizing Maria
Hypnotizing Maria by
Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1)
Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells Mysteries #1)by
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
 
Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1)by

No comments:

Post a Comment