Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sundays in bed with... with the same book :'(


  hosted by: Midnight Book Girl


Hi everyone!!! :)

Well, today I'm bringing the same book. I'm reading this one little by little because it's really great and I don't want to finish it. It's beautiful, but at the same time it's a bit sad, so that's the other reason why it's taking me so long to finish this book.


La vida imaginaria

As I said before, I really love this book. It's cute, adorable and a bit, just a bit sad. I love the main character because she is interesting and the way the author writes is awesome. I hope she writes more novels (This is her first one)

So, this is my book. Did you know it? Have you read it? if so, did you like it? Let me know in the comments and share with me yours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment