Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm ready: Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Jules Verne read-a-long :D


 ¿Lectura conjunta?




Hi everyone!!! :)

The other day I discovered a new read-a-thon. I love read-a-thon and read-a-longs and I always join them because they are always fun. You manage to read your book(s) and at the same time you meet great people with whom you can discuss about books. For me, that's heaven :)

So, this read-a-thon is hosted by mi café y mis libros (my coffee and my books, cool name, huh?) and we will be reading Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne. Unfortunately, this read-a-long is going to be in Spanish, but if you are Spanish or you know Spanish, please join us because I think it's going to be FUN! :D

I have only read one book by Jules Verne, A school for Crusoes, which I loved, and I hope to enjoy this one too since it has been in my TBR pile for a long, long time.

This read-a-long will be from the 13th until the 27th of May.

Here I am with my book :)

It's a copy which, I think, my parents bought when i was a child. I'm glad that I can make good of use of it now :)

So, do you want to join???

No comments:

Post a Comment