Monday, May 27, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


                                              hosted by : Book Journey


Hi everyone!!! :)

Here I am again to share the books I read last week, I'm reading and what book I want to read next.

Last week I finished

At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)


Ooooo I loved this book. It was amazing. I really loved the both characters and how they were when they were together.











Now I'm reading

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)Vision in white by Nora Roberts. OMG! I love this book sooooooooooooo much. It's amazing. I chose this book since I saw it in a blog as a part of the Top Ten Books you read when you need something light. I'm so glad that I picked it up. It's cute and adorable and although it's quite thick for me I'm reading it quite quickly. I hope the ending doesn't let me down. We'll see.






Next

Ferret chronicles. Air ferrets aloft by Richard Bach.This one is the second part in the Ferret chronicles. I really loved the books by Richard Bach and especially these ones because they are for children. The story of the first book was lovely and the pictures on it were really cute. I’m really excited about this one because I think I'm going to enjoy very much.

And you, what are you reading today?

10 comments:

  1. I love Nora Roberts for a light read in between the many crime and thrillers I normally read. Hope you enjoy the remainder of her book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nora Roberts. She is so good at feel good romances. I have also liked everything I have read by Jill Shalvis. Enjoy your reading this week. Come see my Monday Report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm enjoying very much the book because the romance is quite interesting :)

      Delete
  3. I love the cover for Vision on White, and now you've made me want to pick it up too!

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! :)

      I love more the Spanish cover in the book (it's the first time this happens to me btw), but I thought it would be better to choose the American cover so you can read the title.

      Delete
  4. These books look great. Lovely covers. Enjoy!

    My reads for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I really loved Jill Shalvis' book and I'm enjoying Nora Roberts' book too. I highly recommend them to you :)

      Delete
  5. Your books look good. I'm currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Anna Karenina by Tolstoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :)

      I want to read Anna Karenina one day. I hope you're enjoying your books very much :)

      Delete