Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Book Jar!!! :D

Hi everyone!!! :)

I don't know if you know what a book jar is, but I think it's a cool idea especially for book lovers who find difficult to pick up a book in the amount of books they have on their shelves.

To do a book jar the only thing you need is:

- a jar

- Some pieces of paper

- a pen or pencil

- a million of books waiting for you to read :)

So, the only thing you have to do is to write your books in the pieces of paper, add them in the jar, mix all of them and every month choose your books to read them. Easy, right?

Here is my jar






I'm sooo excited about this idea that I recorded a video where I include the books and explain to you why I'm adding these books to the jar.

Naomi and Ely's no kiss list by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Teacher Man by Frank McCourt
If you could see me now by Cecelia Ahern
Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Do you come here often? by Alexandra Potter
ttfn by Lauren Myracle
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
Paper Towns by John Green
Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
The Floating Admiral by Detection Club
Solar by Ian McEwan
Saturday by Ian McEwan
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Death comes to Pemberley by PD. James
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert

So, these are all the books. What do you think of these ideas? Do you like it? Do you want to try to do it too? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment