Friday, June 28, 2013

Book Beginnings with Jennifer Echols



                                         hosted by: Rose City Reader

 

Hi everyone!!! :) 

Today I want to share with you the beginning of the book I'm currently reading

 

Major Crush
"ONE 

I could keep my expressionless drum major face on while I strode under the bleachers and around the stadium to the bathroom. But I was going to bawl"


















So far I like it, it's very funny and entertaining. I have heard nothing but good things about Jennifer Echols books and when I saw this one for 4 euros (5 dollars or 3.40 pounds) it had to be mine. Miiiiiiiiine hehe ;)

So, yes, this is what I am reading, let me know what you are reading and what are you thoughts about this book.

Byeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment