Monday, June 3, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


                                              hosted by : Book Journey


Hi everyone!!! :)

Here I am again to share the books I read last week, I'm reading and what book I want to read next.

Last week I finished

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1) 
Vision in white by Nora Roberts. I really looooooved this book. i didn't expect that at all. It was beautiful and believable. I highly recommend it because it was a great read. I hope to get into the next book in the series soon :)







Mujer de verso en pecho (Woman of verse in breast) by Gloria Fuertes. I'm not used to reading poetry and this one I liked because I knew what she was talking about. Some of the poems I wrote them down because they were funny and curious.

Now I'm reading

Ready Player One 
 Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. I don't how to explain how this book makes me feel. At first, I picked up because I saw it everywhere I looked. So, I decided to start reading because I wanted to know why everybody was so excited about this book. The first pages were a bit bored for me, but then the book started being more and more interesting and I started getting into the story. I don't feel so excited about this book as other people, but the truth is I can't stop reading it, I want to know more and more and at night, I think about it. So, yes, I'm also hooked on this book.



Ferret chronicles. Air ferrets aloft by Richard Bach. I started yesterday and I haven't read much, but so far I like it. It's quite interesting and funny.


El rayo que no cesa 
El rayo que no cesa (The ray which doesn't stop) by Miguel Hernández. Maybe it's me, but I can't understand the meaning of these poems. When I read Gloria Fuertes I knew what she's talking about, but with these poems I find everything too metaphorical.






Next

Why We Broke Up 
Why we broke up by Daniel Handler. I'm really really excited about this book because it's about a boy who left a box full of things to her ex-girlfriend. Things like cinema tickets and things like that and I love when a boy makes to you a box with things you enjoy and/or unravel a mystery. I've heard mix things about this book. I hope it doesn't let me down :)






And you, what are you reading today?

8 comments:

  1. I just started this fun book called Escape from the Pipe Men!, which starts off with a human family in an alien zoo. Looks like you have some interesting reads coming up yourself!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :D

      I'm going to check out you books because it sounds a great read :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard great things about Why We Broke Up as well. It looks great and I hope you enjoy :)

    ~ Gabbi
    My Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start it soon because it sounds terrific and i can't wait much longer ^^

      Delete
  3. I just received some Nora Roberts' books from a friend. I'm reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley and Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Forever in blue. I hope you love it :)

      Delete
  4. I have read a couple Nora Roberts books. Glad you love it :)
    here is my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete