Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


                                              hosted by : Book Journey


Hi everyone!!! :)
 
So, today I want to share with you the book I read last week, the book I'm currently reading and the book I want to read next.

Last week I finished.

Savour the moment by Nora Roberts. It's the third book in the Bride Quartet series and I looooved it. It was a adorable and entertaining read. I really liked Laurel and Del and together they were a lovely couple. It's a pity there aren't more books of this couple.

Now I'm reading

Happy ever after by Nora Roberts. it's the 4th book in the series Bride Quartet. I couldn't help myself since I've enjoyed with the othe rbook very much, to grab this one. This book is taking me more time to read it than I spent with the rest because I'm reading it in English and the vocabulary is a bit difficult for me sometimes. But anyway I really love this too :)

Next

I'm not sure what I'm going to read next since I have books that I've started, books which I have on my shelves since forever and books which I've bought recently which they seems to me really great reads, so that's why I'm showing you two.

Major Crush by Jennifer Echols. I have heard nothing but good things about books written by Jennifer Echols and this one seems a cute read. Since it's summer, I think this one is a good option.

Naomi and Ely's no kiss list by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. This one has been in my TBR piles several times and I haven't read yet. So, I'm going to try to read it soon.

Well, this is all for me, but what about you? What are you reading? :)


2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a Nora Roberts, that's for sure. Hope you enjoy your week reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you too!!! :)

      Thanks a lot for joining!!! :D

      Delete