Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sundays in bed with...


  hosted by: Midnight Book Girl
Hi everyone!!! :)
Today I'm not at home. I'm travelling to see a show. I'm really excited about it :) I know that the trip in the train is going to be a short one, but I hope to read some pages of this book.

The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything







I didn't know anything about this book or this author until my English teacher shared with us this video. In it Ken Robinson talks about how children are taught not to be creative, but then when we start to work, many times is important to be creative. I really loved the talk and how he explains everything that I looked for one book by him. I haven't started it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be a fun and interesting read :)

Well, this is my book, but what's yours??? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment