Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List

                                      hosted by: The Book and the Bookish 

Hi everyone!!! :)

So today I'm here to share with you My ten top books of my summer list. I'm really excited about this list because there are books that I really want to read and I can't wait to put my hands on them :)

Here they are:

Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet, #4)Major Crush On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)The Phantom of VeniceThe Marriage PlotThe Thirteenth TaleEl anticuarioCroquetas y wasapsThe Glamorous (Double) Life of Isabel Bookbinder: A Novel





Making Your Mind Up

As you can see, although I try to read different things, most of them are chick-lit. That's because it's summer time and I'm in the mood for something light :) Although I really want to read all of them, I especially want to read Major crush by Jennifer Echols. I have heard nothing, but good things about her books. So, I can't wait to read it ^^

Well, this is me, but what books are in your Summer TBR list??? :)

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about The Thirteenth Tale and I've always wanted to read it. Good luck getting to your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :)

      Yes, it was a hit in Spain too and I'm curious about it.

      Delete