Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Books Best Beach Reads


                                      hosted by: The Book and the Bookish
Hi everyone!!! :)
Today I'm writing this a bit late, but I haven't time in the whole day :'( But, anyway, I want to share with you the books I think they are the best to carry with you to the beach and indulge yourself with a perfect, funny and cute story. 

Here are my options.

Any book in the Lucky Harbour series by Jill Shalvis.

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2)Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4)At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)







First and second book of the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts (I haven't read the other two yet)

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet #2)


Scott Pilgrim by Brian Lee O'Malley

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim, #1)Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World (Scott Pilgrim, #2)


Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley (it's cruel, but I like it :))

The Book of Bunny Suicides














Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik. It's a retelling of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Claire LaZebnik writes brilliantly :)
Epic Fail
Any book by David Safier

Mieses KarmaJesus liebt michPlötzlich Shakespeare

Drama by Raina Telgermeier
Drama

Any book of the sisterhood of travelling pants by Ann Brashares. (the action happens in the summer. It's the perfect read)
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)The Second Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #2)Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, #3)Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood

The first book in the series  (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1) Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by

 Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)


These all my beach books. i could add more, but I'm going to leave here. let me know what're yours :)


4 comments:

  1. Goodness! I haven't read any of these. How is that possible?

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope you do soon. They are great, but to tell the truth I read most of these books this year. I didn't know them until recently.

      When you read them, I hope you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading through your list - I haven't read any of the books, so I'll have to check out your recommendations.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. If you decide to read them, I hope you'll love them :)

      Delete