Monday, September 2, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?


                                              hosted by : Book Journey


Hey everyone!!! :)
 
How are you??? I'm fine. Today I want to share with you the books I've read, the books I'm currently reading and the books I'm going to read next.
 
Last week I finished

Happy family by David Safier. I liked this book, but not as much as the rest of the books I've read by David Safier before. I don't know why. Maybe I expected more.


Now I'm reading

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. It's a bit difficult to read because of the vocabulary,  but I'm making an effort and little by little I'm getting in the story which, by the way, I'm enjoying.

Next 

Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale. I had already started it, but then I learned this book is a retelling of Northanger Abbey, so I preferred to read first Northanger Abbey. 

Well, this is what I'm reading, but what are you reading? Let me know in the comments or leave me a link to your place and I'll check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment