Saturday, October 12, 2013

Dewey's read-a-thon

Hi everyone!!! :)

I don't think I'm going to be up all night. I think in one hour or so I'm going to bed. 

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I was tired before, but since I starte My shadow in the distance by Lewis Trondheim I'm ready to keep going a little more.
2) What have you finished reading? I have finished two books. Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale and Book, the meeting by Lynga Bojunga
3) What is your favorite read so far? I loved both, but I think I loved Book, the meeting more.
4) What about your favorite snacks? Chocolate with almonds
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Actually no. I've been jumping from my old blogs, to twitter,to Youtube and I didn't enter in a new blog. Maybe tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment