Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sundays in bed with...


  hosted by: Midnight Book Girl
 
Hi everyone!!! :)
 
So today I've decided to be at home listening to music, working and, of course, reading. The book I'm currently reading is this one 
 
 
 The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
 
 
 
 
 and it's AWESOME! I am enjoying very much even though I'm not totally agree with all the ideas. The author, Gretchen Rubin started thinking about happiness and her own happiness and she decided to start a project. So each month she was going to focus on one a theme for instance January: energy, February: marriage, March: work and so and so on. and she is going to try to find problems to that aspect and how to improve them. For instance in January she realises she had to be more organised and try to rid of stuff she wasn't using. February she wants to know better her husband, how she could fight better and things like that. She talks about her own experience, but, as she says, we can learn from other people, and it's true since I'm learning from her experience. I highly recommend it because she makes you feel motivated and want to improve your live, she makes you think about I have never reconsidered before and she gives you advice. It's a great read and I'm enjoying very much.


You can check it out her blog about this project here and her videos about happiness here

No comments:

Post a Comment