Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?



                                                   hosted by : Book Journey


Hi everyone!!! :)


It's been a while since I have done this meme which by the way I love. So let's see what I've read, what I'm reading and what I intend to read.


Last week I finish

Thunder and lightning by Natalie Goldberg. I really enjoyed this book. It's really entertaining and it gives clues and tips about how to write. I highly recommend it. It was a great read.

Now I'm reading 3 books

Making money by Terry Pratchett. I quite enjoyed the first part of this story Going postal, so I wanted to read this one. Plus I like the way Terry Pratchett writes and how I can learn more English vocabulary and idioms which, by the way, I need to learn. So far I like it, but I'm going to read this one little by little because it's difficult for me to understand because the vocabulary.

A moveable feast by Ernest Hemingway. Natalie Goldberg recommends this book in Thunder and lighting so I wanted to give it a try. So far I really like it although at first it was difficult to get into the story.

Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life by Ken Robinson and Lou Aronica. I liked the talk he gave in TED talks so I wanted to read this book and see if I can discover my talents.


Next

I haven't decided yet. Maybe Coraline by Neil Gaiman.

Well these are the books. And you, what are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment