Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's read-a-thon: Hour 24

Hey guys!!! :)

How you ended the read-a-thon? for me the time passed very quickly and I felt I didn't have enough time to do all the things I wanted to do. But anyway, it was fun and I could end several books :)

 

End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 1 a.m. in the morning (Spain time) My eyes closed and I felt very tired :(
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? All of my friends are superheroes by Andrew Kaufman was really interesting.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I like the way it is.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Cheerleaders. I think this time there were more cheerleaders and I received more support than previous years.
  5. How many books did you read? 3
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Reading and writing by V.S Naipaul, James joyce a portrait of a Dubliner by Alfonso Zapico and All my friends are superheroes by Andrew Kaufman.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? All my friends are superheroes by Andrew Kaufman.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? All of them were great :)
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Puff, in my case, I was sooooooooo excited to cheer that I was checking blogs all the time. I think it would be wiser to have spent that time reading and then, when I was tired of reading, check out blogs and not the other way roung.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader and cheerleader :)
That was it. I hope you guys have had a great time and you've read wonderful books :)

2 comments: