Wednesday, May 14, 2014

1 book everyday in one week challenge :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

The other I was watching some Booktuber’s videos and I was watching this one where Marlinelina explains her plans in terms of reading for the summer. One thing she wants to do is reading a book everyday during a week. I thought it was a great idea and very original, so I decided to make it to. I'm going to start today and I will be reading one book a day. Wish me luck!!! :D



The books I mention:

Flush by Virginia Woolf.

La Navidad en la tradición (Chrismas in tradition) by Joaquín Díaz

Percy Jackson and the sword of Hades by Rick Riordan

Three men in a boat by Jerome K. Jerome

El lazarillo de Tomes by Anonymus

Disparitions by Sophie Calle

The Phantom of Venice by Carolyn Kneene











No comments:

Post a Comment