Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's read-a-thon: Hour 12

 Hey guys!!! :)


How is it going ??? I am still up even though for me it's 1:23 a.m. I hope you are enjoying with this read-a-thon and you're having a great time :)




Mid-Event Survey:


1. What are you reading right now? I'm reading two book: Junie B Jones is (almost) the flower girl by Barbara Park and Bioy Casares: When it comes to writing.
2. How many books have you read so far? Since I have picked easy, quick reads I have read 7 books so far.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Scott Pilgrim vs the universe by Brian Lee O'Malley
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not really. This time I really need to have those interruptions. I needed to have breaks.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many people are interested in reading. It's really nice to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment