Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Authors that I want to meet



                                  hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the ten authors I want to meet

Helene Hanff. Unfortunately this is impossible because she passed away, but if I could I definitely met this author. She seems to me a funny interesting person.

Paul Auster. Oh, I really love Paul Auster's world or at least I like the one he creates in his books. So, it'd be great to have the opportunity to meet him and he shared with me how he creates them.

Neil Gaiman. I would like to meet Neil Gaiman. He writes soooo well. It's always a pleasure to read him.

Ana Oncina. She is the creator of one of my favourite comic: Croquette and Small Pasty. These charactes are very charming and funny. I can't wait she publishes more ^^

Brian Selznic. I really like this author because he combines drawing with words. I have seen some interviews and he speaks in a very interesting way that it would be great to meet him.

Ann Brashares. I really enjoyed her series The travelling pants that I want to meet the author behind that. I think she is very interesting.

Louse Rennison. As Ann Brashares, i think Louise Renison knows how teenagers talk and start relationships. I want to kno how she does that :)

Shannon Hale. I like this author because she writes different things and she is not stick to a gender. It would be interesting to meet her and know more about how she can do that.

Alex Finn. I have only read Beastly by this author and it was AMAZING. I really want to meet her and see how she can change a fairy tale just as she did.

Carmen Martín Gaite. Another one that is impossible to meet because she died, but Iit would be great if I could meet her anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Not familiar with any of the author s you listed but hope you meet thems someday .:)
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil Gaiman seems like he'd be a fun author/person to meet in real life!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-i-really.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'm going to check them out right away :)

      Delete