Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sundays in bed with... a lot of books! :D

SundaysInBedWithBig

                                                hosted by: Midnight Book Girl


Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to read a lot of books and I hope, at least, to be able to finish one. We'll see ;)

28187 

The lightning thief by Rick Riordan. This one is the one I hope to finish. I have just twenty page and I'm done with it. I like it, but for some reason I can't get into it. I just want to finish, I guess I'm very impatient :(







13697035 


A room of one's own by Virginia Woolf. I'm really really enjoying this book, it's really cool. It makes me think and how is told and how Virginia writes is amazing! :) I have only 100 pages to finish and I am able to finish this one today, but now I'm reading little by little and enjoying the book :)





316912 

The satanic mill by Otfried Preussler. This one is another book I want to finish today, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to do so or if I'm going to read it. The book is entertaining and intriguing and I like it, but at the same time it's creepy and I don't like that very much. So, I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish :(




12848580 


These foolish things by Deborah Moggach. This is another book I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish (at least I know for sure that I'm not going to be able to finish today) On the one hand it makes me laugh on the other hand is a bit depressing.





7945523 


Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi. This one is a book that I have heard nothing but good things about and I wanted to give it a go. I have only read one chapter. So far, I like it :)






This is me. Feel free to share your books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment