Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sundays in bed with... gnomes

SundaysInBedWithBig

                                                hosted by: Midnight Book Girl 

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the book I'm reading today.

469533

What is this books about?: A look at all aspects of gnome life, their origins and fashions, their pastimes, opinions and culinary tastes. It examines urban gnomes, suburban, bucolic and wild ones. Source: goodreads

What I think about it?: So far I really enjoy this book. I didn't expect that. It's entertaining and you laugh with the stories and the jokes you  find in the book. Plus, you learn about the daily life of the gnomes, their legends their hobbies .  

So, this is me. Feel free to share with me what you're reading today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment