Tuesday, September 1, 2015

LOL September TBR

Hi everyone!!! :) 

Today I want to share my September TBR 







This TBR is the books I want to read the fist two week of September, then I'm going to travel to Canada. There i hope to borrow from the library other books, but we'll see. Let's talk about first of this pile, shall we? ;)

2829687 

Getting even by Woody Allen. I have already started this book and I like it. It's a compilation of short stories about biographies, about philosophy, about Hitler. It's really funny. There is one that I was laughing all the time. Hilarious. I am more or less in the middle of the book and I started yesterday, so hopefully I will be finishing before I go.





66279 

La tesis de Nancy (Nancy's thesis) by Ramon J. Sender. It's about an American woman or girl, not sure. She comes to Spain and writes letters to a friend telling her what she sees and talks. It's supposed to be funny. We'll see.






17448707 

La felicidad es un té contigo (The hapiness is a tea with you) by Mamén Sánchez. This book is suppossed to be funny (I think, not sure). It's about 5 women that, in order to keep their jobs, they are able to do anything.





759902 

The Imaginary Invalid (Le Malade Imaginaire) by The Miser (L'Avare)by






8765 

I Feel Bad about My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman by







22888914






No comments:

Post a Comment