Thursday, September 24, 2015

Review: Virginia Wolf by Kyo Maclear

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you my thoughts about this book:

 12564868


What is this about?: It's about two sisters Vanessa and Virginia. Virginia is in a strange mood and Vanessa is trying to understand her and help her.

My thoughts about this book: This is a middle children book and it's very short. You can read it very quickly. I liked the fact at the begining you realised that the main characters Virginia and Vanesa are based on Vanesa Bell and Virginia Woolf (well, just the title suggest that) I liked the story, it was very unique, although in the middle of it I was a bit bored.  Overall, I liked the story especially  how the story is wrapped up. I'd recommend to everyone because it was an interesting read.

My rating: ***





No comments:

Post a Comment