Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review: Robot Dreams by Sara Varon

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to talk about this book:

 Robot Dreams

What is this book about?: It's about a dog who buys a robot and they start a relationship. I don't want to say anything else because the story is interesting and unique and i don't want to spoil you.

My thoughts about it: I really enjoyed this read. It was really cool to see the friendship between the dog and the robot. I also liked the fact that I could understand the story, that everybody could understand the story no matter where they were from because the whole story is told through pictures. There is no words in this graphic novel and I think that's why I enjoyed this book very much. I liked the whole story, how it was built and what happened in it, it was a very interesting take. I highly recommend to everyone, I think everyone would enjoy it.

My rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment