Monday, December 21, 2015

New to you reading challenge

Hi everyone!!! :)
I hope you are very well and today I want to share with you a challenge. I saw this challenge in Kathryn's blog The Book Date and I decided to join. It's called  
New To You Square
And it's hosted by Anna in her blog The herd presents.
Challenge details: 
Challenge Dates: Jan 1, 2016 and ends Dec 31, 2016

Once you've read it...review it then link it up in the review linky you can find in her blog.

What Counts
  • Any book over 80ish pages counts (please no short stories)
  • Books MUST be read in 2016
  • All book formats count!
  • Challenge cross overs count!
Anyone can join! If you don't have a blog you can use a dedicated shelf on Goodreads or similar.

There's a FB group for the challenge--join to get book suggestions, socialize and get event news!

Levels
Level 1 (Sunbathing): 6 books
Level 2 (Dipping the Toes): 12 books
Level 3 (Wading In): 25 books
Level 4 (Going for a Swim): 50 books
Level 5 (Diving In): 75 books
Level 6 (Cannon ball! ALL in!): 75+ books 

**you can join at any level and move it around during the challenge
So what I have decided is to pick up the level 3(wading in): 25 books because, although I read a lot of books most of the time I pick short books so in this way I don't feel pressure to read longer books to review them.
So if you want to join, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment